Once again, Nebraska Public Power District will be offering Site Readiness Assistance grants in 2022 to help communities bring shovel-ready sites to market. The program, now in it’s fourth year, has helped fund due diligence items to 12 sites across the state.
This unique program will match funds up to $25,000 to conduct due diligence items such as:
- ALTA Survey
- Title Commitment
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Natural Features/Wetlands Delineation
- Endangered Species
- Phase 1 Environmental Studies
- Other items such as additional engineering, rail study, etc.
Why Have a Shovel-Ready Site?
- Minimize lost opportunities. Speed to market is a crucial factor site selectors consider when looking at prospective sites. Eliminate barriers for selection by having due diligence items completed.
- Be listed on our Featured Properties. Our team promotes our Featured Properties when talking with site selectors, prospects and trade show attendees. Our Featured Properties have a prominent position on our website.
- Grow your community. You’ve got big dreams for your community, and we want to invest in that dream. Prime your community for job growth, new investment and increased tax valuation by having market-ready sites available.
Applications will be available starting January 11, 2022.
If you have any questions about the Site Readiness Assistance Program, please contact:
Nebraska Public Power District