Privacy StatementThank you for trusting Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD) with your economic development needs.
- All contacts are considered confidential and will be treated as such. NPPD does not
sell or disclose contact information (names, telephone numbers, addresses, emails, etc.) to
3rd party vendors.
- In some cases, information used in economic development recruitment
may be shared with the Nebraska Department of Economic Development www.neded.org.
- All information submited to NPPD is done on a voluntary basis. When a user clicks the "submit" button
on any forms found throughout our site, they are consenting to have a response via the method submitted
(e.g., email, letter, phone call).
- Information sent by email is used only for the purpose for which it is
submitted (e.g., to answer a question, to send information). In addition, if you do
choose to provide information, it is only used to respond to your request
(e.g., addressing an envelope to send you studies or demographic data) or to provide a service you
are requesting (e.g., newsletters or announcements via email).
- Information submitted to NPPD for the purpose of online communication (e.g., subscription to newsletters) becomes
an agency record and therefore might be subject to a
Freedom of Information Act request.
- Emails or newsletters may be customized for certain users based on the information provided at the time the user submitted a request form. This is done in order to enhance the overall web experience for the user.
For further information about NPPD's economic development services, please contact Economic Development by calling (800) 282-6773, ext 5541, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economic Development Department
1414 15th Street
Columbus, NE 68601
(800) 282-6773, ext 5541